Pacific Medico Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called "the Company") collects and uses different types of personal and other information from users for the purpose of its business operations. It is one of the primary duties of the Company to handle this information in a safe and proper manner in compliance with the laws and regulations applying to personal information. The Company describes hereunder how the Company handles the personal information on its website so that users are able to access and utilize said website (hereinafter called "the Website") safely and securely.
About personal information
Personal information on the Website means information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses collected directly from users, any one or more of which either singly or in combination can identify a user.
The Company may ask for personal information in the following cases
The Company may ask for personal information within necessary limits when the following services are required.
- For orders or the procurement of products
- Inquiries for job openings
- Requests for information on products
- Other inquiries
Although most of the services of the Website do not require personal information, some of the above functions of the above services may not be available.
We may ask for the following types of personal information
The personal information we may ask for in order to provide services on the Website is of a similar nature to the following examples.
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- Other information required to provide the relevant service(s) (including information on the inquiry page).
We use personal information for the following purposes
We use personal information for the following purposes. If the necessity arises to use personal information beyond the limits of the originally intended purposes, the Company will inform the user(s) without fail of the additional intended purpose. For those users who do not agree to the use of their personal information for the additional or modified intended purpose, their personal information will not be used beyond the limits of the original purposes. However, they may not be able to use some services relating to the additional or modified purpose.
- Replies to inquiries from users
- Replies to queries, opinions, or requests from users
- Delivery of ordered products to users
- Contact and confirmation essential for providing services or products that users have applied for
- Contacting users when required
The Company does not disclose personal information to third parties
The Company does not disclose personal information provided by users to any third parties except in the following cases.
- When agreed to by the user
- When an answer from a company identified in the Website is judged appropriate, according to the content of an inquiry
- When entrusting delivery and receipt of payment for an ordered product to a designated vendor
- When the disclosure of personal information is required by law etc.
Inquiries counter for disclosure, alteration, deletion or non-disclosure to third parties of personal information
For personal information handled by the Company, requests from users for disclosure, alteration, deletion or non-disclosure to third parties (herein called "Alteration, etc.") can be sent via the inquiries page of the Website. Please note that Alterations, etc. of personal information are not received by telephone or by direct inquiry at the offices of the Company.